Cooperative Supply was incorporated on October 1, 1911
as Farmers Grain & Lumber. In November 1972 at the Annual Meeting, the name was changed to Cooperative Supply Inc.
Non-stock. Progress was made throughout the years. Howells Elevator became part of Coop Supply in November of
1996. In March of 1999, Maple Valley Coop in Leigh became part of Coop Supply. Then Richland Grain became part of Coop
Supply in March of 2002.
our continued growth, Coop Supply Inc. strives to be an independent cooperative established to provide its customers with
the best products and service possible